IC3D? – For 3D Printers, By 3D Printers (TM) Spend more time printing with high-quality 3D printer filament from IC3D?. IC3D? extrudes 3D printer filament in-house in Ohio, USA. Strict production standards for cleanliness and tolerance specifications ensure the diameter is within /- 0.10mm and ovality (roundness) is within 4%. Quality is the top priority as each spool is hand checked, vacuum sealed with desiccant, and packaged. IC3D? filament is extensively tested with success on a variety of mainstream desktop 3D printers utilizing various extruder designs and hot-end styles. Every spool of IC3D? filament is backed by a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
- 2lb of Nylon 3D printer filament | Similar to Taulman Bridge Nylon
- Filament diameter is 1.75mm or 2.85mm /-0.5mm, ovality (roundness) is within 4%
- Printing Temperature range is 245 – 260C | Bed Temperature 40C – 70C
- Made in the USA under strict quality standards
- Compatible with the following 3D printers (with heated beds): Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, 3doodler (pen), Delta, Mbot, Type A
[scrapeazon asin=”B01KV4NS62″ width=”800″ height=”1000″]